At Romantix Customers Always Come First, Our People Make It Happen!
Romantix is the industry leader in Adult/Intimate Boutiques in the nation. We have 1 Super Store in Evanston. (WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING MANAGERS) You must be at least 25 to apply for these positions, have a clean driving record, insurance and a motor vehicle.
We offer the best in lingerie, costumes, apparel, games, lotions, DVD's, and adult novelties. We provide a fun and friendly job environment. Our sales Associates, Managers, and Supervisors are outgoing individuals who constantly strive to be number "1" in sales and customer service.
Job Purpose: Manager
To ensure the store is running at peak performance and over see day to day operations.
* Maintaining a high energy level for a fun, positive work environment.
* Completes stores operational requirements by scheduling ad assigning employees; following up with results
* Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
* Achieves financial objectives by scheduling within our budgeted, analyzing variances, cutting unnecessary expenditures, initiating corrective actions. Keep sales goals met and/or exceeded on a daily basis.
* Ensures availability of merchandise by maintaining stores levels, inventories, accurate shipping/receiving. Implementing loss prevention system and measures.
* Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
* Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
* Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programs, company policy, rules and regulations at all times.
* Balance Delegation vs. Micro Management
* Handle cash and credit cards with accuracy. Insure timely delivery to banking institutions.
* Maintain Visual standards. Sales displays, presentation of product, plan-o-gram must be maintained to ensure prime retail space.
Customer Focus, High Energy, Staffing/Scheduling, Management Proficiency, Client Relations, Verbal Communication, Excellent Cash Handling, Math Skills, Organization, Creativity/Merchandize Display Technique, Team Leadership, Fair/Consistent, Able to Multi Task, Computer skills in Word, Excel, DOS, Charts, Sales Reports. Must be able to use a computer for daily e-mails/forms.
Why be a Romantix Manager? Were the best in benefits:
* Paid Time Off (sick/vacation)
* Bonus Program
* Direct Deposit
* Employee Discount
* Competitive Salary
* Paid Training/G.O.T Training
Romantix, the place where YOU can make it happen!