Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer
Responsible for the design, analysis, test, and integration of power electronic and analog hardware in motion control servo drive products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years of experience in the design of industrial power conversion equipment such as servo drives, industrial drives, UPS, and traction drives.
- Design expertise developing power electronic circuits and components such as IGBTs, MOSFETs, diodes, capacitors and high frequency magnetic components.
- Proficiency and understanding of the architecture, specification, and hardware design of 230– 480VAC industrial power conversion equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of simulation tools i.e. Matlab/Simulink, Simplorer, PSPICE and design analysis.
- Experience with off-line and DC/DC power supply design.
- Solid understanding of EMI noise reduction techniques, PCB layout, gate drive design, thermal design, voltage and current sensing techniques and protection circuitry.
- Experience with agency approval requirements and design for regulatory compliance (UL, CE).
- Demonstrated expertise with laboratory testing and experience with test equipment including oscilloscope, power meters, data acquisition equipment, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Candidate must be detailed oriented and possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of industrial drives and/or motion control technology and industry trends.
Also have a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer Position in the Green Bay Area
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to:
Analog Group Inc.