Corporate Paralegal - Specializing in Contracts
Neudesic is a Microsoft Gold Certified and Managed Partner with a proven track record of providing reliable, effective solutions based on Microsoft's technology platform.
Neudesic's technical and industry expertise empowers enterprises to leverage technology to respond to business opportunities with a greater level of efficiency. Unmatched knowledge of CRM, SQL Server, BizTalk, Custom .NET Application Development, SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies allows Neudesic to provide clients with solutions to effectively address their most important and strategic technology needs. Established in 2001 and headquartered in Irvine, California, Neudesic is expanding rapidly, with domestic offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, Chicago, Austin, New York and Philadelphia.
Neudesic immediate opening for a, Contracts Paralegal for our Corporate Office in Irvine.
· The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience as a contracts paralegal in a law firm or large corporation.
· Must have 4-year degree, and a Paralegal certificate from ABA approved program.
· Specifically, the candidate will have demonstrated experience drafting and negotiating products and services sales contracts.
· This position requires a results-oriented individual to work within tight deadlines.
· Responsibilities include reviewing and/or developing contracts related to business-to-business transactions for products and services.
· Candidates must have a solid understanding of basic contract terms and conditions with the ability to develop and modify contractual documents in accordance to company policies.
· The position requires interaction with outside counsel, department managers and the field sales organization and external clients, including negotiation.
Come work for our Employee-Friendly company and enjoy the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay Policies
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
For more information, please contact Tracy Nameth, at Tracy.Nameth@neudesic.com PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME, VIA EMAIL, IN MS WORD FORMAT.
Please no third parties or agencies. Neudesic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.