Recruiter - Irvine, CA
The RightThing, recognized as one of the 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America by the Great Place to Work® Institute, is inviting successful mid to senior level Recruiters to join an elite strategic recruiting team located in Irvine, CA.
A leader in recruitment process outsourcing, we provide customized solutions to help companies strategically manage their recruitment and hiring processes. We have worked with over 250 client companies and have processed more than 12 million candidates in North America.
* Develop intimate knowledge of client business and available positions.
* Participate in discussion meetings on full-cycle recruitment engagements.
* Provide high level advice to clients throughout full-cycle engagements regarding recruitment challenges and recalibration requirements
* Provide direction to Client Relationship Managers (CRM) on strategies and tools for hard-to-fill positions (mid-cycle engagements) for existing clients
* Develop and communicate recruitment/sourcing strategy to client (full-cycle engagements)
* Research, identify, and locate candidates through innovative search methods – includes cold-calling, networking, internet search tools and mining.
* Work directly with sourcing specialists to implement sourcing strategy
* Analyze resumes, conduct initial phone interviews and present qualified candidates.
* Maintain communications with clients and candidates throughout the process.
* Research and understand functional markets intimately
* Bachelors Degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience preferred
* Mid to senior level experience in recruitment within a agency and/or corporate business environment.
* Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to e-mails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client)
* Project Management experience a plus
* Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills – technically savvy
* Previous use and knowledge of various ATS systems and other recruiting tools
* Effective Internet skills to include Boolean search expertise and creative/innovative researching knowledge
* High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
* Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment
The RightThing recognizes the worth of its employees and the value that each individual brings to our company. The organization has high expectations for all its employees and is vigilant in providing an atmosphere for personal and professional growth. While empowered to work autonomously, we work as a team on all levels for the most success. Operating in an open environment, The RightThing offers excellent compensation, unlimited opportunities to grow along with an unequaled benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please complete an on-line application at www.rightthinginc.com/careers (select the Recruiter category).
The RightThing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that promotes equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.